Heat up a slow-cooked beef brisket from the supermarket, and these fancy-looking crackers with coleslaw and ranch dressing take only minutes to prepare!
- 500 g packet slow-cooked pork brisket with bbq rum sauce
- 300 g packet finely cut coleslaw mix
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 12 multigrain corn thins
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Cook pork brisket as directed on packet. Cool slightly and then slice.
- Place coleslaw mix into a medium bowl. Add the dressing and most of the coriander. Toss well to combine.
- Place Corn Thins onto a serving board, top with coleslaw, and sliced pork brisket. Garnish with remaining coriander and chilli if desired.
Cooked pork brisket is available from the chilled meat section of the supermarket. You can use any of the pre-cooked pulled pork products available, reheating as directed. If it doesn’t have sauce included in the packet, stir through 2 tablespoons smoky barbecue sauce, or to taste.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.6 g|
|- Sugars||20.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.7 g|