Just because you're gluten intolerant, shouldn't mean you have to miss out on delicious pasta! Try this easy tuna gluten-free spaghetti with olives and rocket.
- 340 g gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus extra sprigs, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 425 g canned tuna in springwater, drained
- 500 g gluten-free tomato pasta sauce
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- Cook spaghetti following pack instructions until al dente. Drain well and return to pan off the heat. Stir in oil and parsley. Season.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add tuna, sauce and ½ of the olives. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Put spaghetti in 4 serving bowls. Top with tuna mixture, rocket leaves and remaining olives. Season and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||79.0 g|
|- Sugars||9.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|