With a beautiful marinade of coriander, honey, lime juice, garlic, chilli and ginger, this roasted salmon is sizzling with flavour – all ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- ¼ cup tamari soy sauce or soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp Sriracha hot chilli sauce
- 1 ½ kg skinless salmon side
- thinly sliced red chilli, to garnish
- micro herbs, to garnish
- lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a long shallow oven tray with baking paper. Crush coriander seeds using a mortar and pestle. Transfer seeds to a small frying pan and toast over a low heat for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Put tamari, honey, juice, garlic, ginger and sriracha in a small jug. Add seeds and stir to combine. Put salmon on prepared tray and spoon over ¾ of the sauce until salmon is coated. Roast for 12-15 minutes, basting with pan juices halfway or until salmon is glazed but still pink in the middle.
- Transfer to a platter and drizzle with just enough of the remaining sauce to moisten the top. Sprinkle over chilli and micro herbs to garnish. Squeeze with lime wedges, then break salmon into large pieces to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||11.4 g|
|- Sugars||10.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.7 g|