This vegan strawberry ice-cream is super delicious, and super easy! Using only five ingredients, simply use your ice-cream churner, and wait for it to freeze!
- ½ cup rice malt syrup, maple syrup or agave syrup
- 500 g frozen strawberries
- 400 ml coconut milk, chilled, shaken well
- 400 g dairy-free coconut yoghurt
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh strawberries, plus extra to garnish
- If you have an ice-cream maker that requires the container to be frozen, make sure it has been in the freezer overnight. Put syrup, strawberries and coconut milk in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Add yoghurt and process until combined.
- Churn in ice-cream machine according to directions for 25 minutes or until a soft-serve consistency. Add strawberries while churning to combine.
- Transfer ice-cream to a suitable container, seal and freeze overnight. Serve garnished with extra fresh strawberries.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||143.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||188.7 g|
|- Sugars||107.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||11.2 g|