Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
Keep cooked savoury crepes or pancakes in the freezer to assemble rolls like this when impromptu visitors arrive. No one will know they only took 10 minutes!
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp capers, chopped
- juice and finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to serve
- 8 frozen crepes or savoury pancakes
- 16 thin slices gravlax or smoked salmon
- 8 fresh asparagus spears or green beans, lightly cooked and cooled
- 16 - 24 rocket leaves
- Mix cream cheese with capers, lemon juice and zest. Season to taste. Spread a heaped tablespoon evenly over each crêpe (warm crêpes slightly if they are chilled to prevent splitting). Top with 2 slices of gravlax or smoked salmon, a cooked asparagus spear or green bean and 2-3 rocket leaves.
- Roll up firmly, sealing edges with a little of the cream cheese. Cover and chill until ready to serve (up to 8 hours). Cut each roll into 4. Stand upright like sushi on a serving plate.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||5.1 g|
|- Sugars||1.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.3 g|