Next time you chuck your lamb steak on the barbie, give it some spice with a mild curry dressing. Potatoes taste even better when grilled on the hotplate.
- 6 Carisma potatoes (1.3kg), halved lengthways
- 8 lamb rump steaks (950g)
- 200 g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mixed salad sprouts
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- To make dressing, whisk oil, mustard, garlic and curry powder in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1½ tbsp dressing to potatoes. Toss well to coat.
- Place lamb in a separate large bowl. Add 1½ tbsp dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Heat a barbecue grill plate over a medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook, turning, for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Add lamb to same heated grill plate. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine snow peas, carrot and sprouts in a bowl. Whisk juice and honey into remaining dressing. Add to salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve lamb and potatoes with salad.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||45.3 g|
|- Sugars||8.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.3 g|