Love a great corn cob? Give it even more flavour with garlic butter, parmesan cheese and dried chilli flakes. It'll have a scrumptious cheese and chilli hit!
- 4 large corn cobs, husks removed
- ⅓ cup garlic butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- ⅔ cup shredded Parmesan
- Boil, steam or microwave corn cobs until tender. Drain.
- Heat an oiled grill plate over a high heat. Add corn. Cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until charred. Remove.
- Combine butter and chilli in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Brush evenly over hot corn cobs. Sprinkle evenly with parmesan. Serve.
For a milder chilli flavour, reduce chilli flakes to your liking.
Corn can be prepared to the end of Step 1 up to one day ahead. Keep, covered, in the fridge.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||26.4 g|
|- Sugars||10.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|