This budget-friendly dinner idea is perfect to take to work the next day. It's easy to make, low-fat, full of vegies, and a great source of fibre & vitamin C.
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 3 red capsicums, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 large eggplant, cut into chunks
- 8 spring onions, cut into 2 cm lengths
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp harissa
- 2 tbsp tahini
- juice 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 small bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped
- couscous, to serve
- warmed pita bread, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C. Spread the vegetables out on a baking tray. Drizzle over the oil and harissa, season and toss well. Roast for 30 mins or until cooked and beginning to caramelise.
- Mix together the tahini, lemon juice, yogurt and 1-2 tbsp water to make a dressing. Stir in half the mint.
- Sprinkle the veg with the remaining mint and serve with the dressing, couscous and warm pitta bread.
Make it into prawn wraps:
Assemble and roast the veg as main recipe for 20 mins, then stir in 200g peeled, raw prawns and cook for another 10 mins. Mix together the tahini dressing as main recipe, then stir in 100g grated cucumber. Warm 8 small wholemeal wraps following pack instructions. Serve with the roasted veg & prawns and cucumber tahini sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50.0 g|
|- Sugars||12.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||10.7 g|