A great recipe that's ready in under 30 minutes and serves two people. White fish fillets are wrapped in bacon and herbs, before being baked with crispy veg.
- 300 g new potatoes
- 100 g green beans
- 1 small handful Kalamata olives
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chunky white fish fillets
- 4 slices pancetta or thinly sliced smoked streaky bacon
- 2- 3 sprigs tarragon, leaves picked
- Heat oven to 200C. Place the potatoes in a pan of water and boil for 10-12 mins until tender. Add the beans for the final 2-3 mins. Drain well and slice the potatoes in half. Tip into a roomy baking dish and toss with the olives, lemon zest and oil. Season well.
- Season the fish and wrap with the pancetta or bacon. Place on top of the potatoes. Bake for 10-12 mins until cooked through, then add a squeeze of lemon juice and scatter with tarragon before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||7.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||19.9 g|
|- Sugars||3.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.2 g|