Grill some corn and serve with paprika-spiced chicken and crisp baby cos lettuce for a healthy, speedy main meal salad. You never thought salad was this delish!
- 4 small skinless chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp paprika
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 corn cobs
- 4 baby cos lettuces, quartered lengthways
- ½ cucumber, diced
- Cut the chicken breasts in half lengthways so you are left with 8 chicken strips. Mix the garlic, paprika, lemon juice and 1 tbsp oil with some seasoning and toss with the chicken. Leave to marinate for at least 15 mins.
- Heat a grill pan and brush with half the remaining oil and cook the chicken for 3-4 mins each side until cooked through. Brush over the remaining oil and grill the corn cobs, turning to cook evenly, for about 5 mins or until lightly charred. Remove and cut off the kernels.
- Mix the lettuce and cucumber, top with the corn and chicken, and drizzle over your choice of dressing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.4 g|
|- Sugars||6.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.8 g|