This easy recipe will turn you into a bacon and brie cheese omelette champion in no time. The whole family will be begging for more in no time at all!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g smoked lardons
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small bunch chives, snipped
- 100 g Brie, sliced
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cucumber, halved, deseeded and sliced on the diagonal
- 200 g radishes, quartered
- Turn on the grill and heat 1 tsp of the oil in a small pan. Add the lardons and fry until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Mix together the eggs, lardons, chives and some ground black pepper. Pour into the frying pan and cook over a low heat until semi-set, then lay the Brie on top. Grill until set and golden. Remove from the pan and cut into wedges just before serving.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard and seasoning in a bowl. Toss in the cucumber and radishes, and serve alongside the omelette wedges.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||4.8 g|
|- Sugars||2.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|