Pack in the vegetables with this quick-to-make dip blitzed with roasted red capsicum and walnuts! Mix and match the vegetable dippers to match your preference.
- 400 g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large roasted red capsicum from a jar, drained (about 100g)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- juice ½ lemon
- 4 walnut halves, chopped
- 2 zucchini, cut into batons, to serve
- 2 carrots, cut into batons, to serve
- 2 celery sticks, cut into batons, to serve
- Put the chickpeas, garlic, capsicum, tahini and lemon juice in a bowl. Blitz with a hand blender or in a food processor to make a thick purée. Stir in the walnuts. Pack into pots, if you like, and serve with the veggie sticks. Will keep in the fridge for 2 days, although the vegetables are best prepared fresh to preserve their vitamins.
This recipe is…
- Raw food
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||30.9 g|
|- Sugars||9.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||14.3 g|