Serve this zucchini as a starter or as a side dish with roasted or barbecued chicken or lamb, for a evening of fine and delicious dining – or an everyday meal.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large zucchini, thickly sliced
- zest 1 lemon
- 100 g feta
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small bunch mint, torn
- Brush a griddle pan with a little of the oil and place on a high heat, then griddle zucchini in batches for 2-3 mins on each side until charred and cooked through. Keep warm while you cook the rest.
- Layer on a platter and sprinkle over the lemon zest, then top with the feta, pine nuts, chilli and mint. Drizzle over the rest of the oil and some seasoning. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.0 g|
|- Sugars||7.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|