The texture of this cake is softer, lighter & more moussey than a cheesecake – make sure it’s well set in the fridge before cutting. Serve frozen on a hot day!
- 175 g digestive biscuits
- 75 g butter, melted
- 400 g white chocolate
- 400 g strawberries
- 300 g tub full-fat soft cream cheese
- 200 ml thickened cream
- Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin to fine crumbs, add the melted butter and mix well. Tip the mix into a 20cm lined, loose-bottomed cake tin, smooth with the back of a spoon and put in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Melt 375g of the chocolate in a microwave or glass bowl set over a pan of simmering water, then allow to cool slightly.
- Take out 6 nice-looking strawberries and set aside. Blitz the remaining strawberries in a food processor until smooth, then add them to a bowl with the soft cheese and cream. Beat until really smooth and thick, then stir in the melted white chocolate. Pour on top of the biscuit base and smooth the top. Place in the fridge and chill overnight.
- Halve the reserved strawberries and place on top of the cheesecake. Melt the remaining 25g chocolate and drizzle over the top, then keep chilled until ready to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||18.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||38.8 g|
|- Sugars||28.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.2 g|