The perfect side dish to any roast or chicken dinner, your family will discover a new love for these greens. Try them out at your next dinner party, too!
- 300 g green beans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 small shallots, very finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- a squeeze of lemon
- 2 Tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- Cook the green beans in boiling salted water until tender, then drain and cool under running water. Set aside.
- Put the olive oil, shallots, garlic cloves and some salt in a frying pan, then cook gently for about 8 mins until soft but not brown. Tip in the beans and a grind of pepper, toss well, then warm through. Finish with a squeeze of lemon and toasted flaked almonds.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||6.1 g|
|- Sugars||3.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.4 g|