All your favourite ingredients put into one large dish, suitable for every family dinner! Prefer chicken breasts over thigh, simply swap it out next time.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 400 ml stock
- 500 g bag baby new potatoes, halved
- 200 g pack full-fat soft cheese
- 200 g broad beans, podded
- 200 g sweetcorn (frozen, fresh or from a can)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Dust the chicken in the flour and some seasoning. Heat the oil in a lidded pan and brown the chicken, in batches if needed, then transfer to a plate. Throw in the bacon and fry for 5 mins, until crisp.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 mins, adding the potatoes after 10 mins, until the chicken is cooked and the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in cheese, then the rest of the vegetables and some seasoning. Simmer for 5 mins more, uncovered, then serve.
Chicken thighs make a good-value alternative to breasts, however, if you prefer the white breast meat, then swap for 4 skinless breasts, and simmer for just 20 mins with the potatoes.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||14.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||61.9 g|
|- Sugars||10.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||15.6 g|