Enjoy the freshness of the lemon, combined with the warmth of the chilli and the creamy sauce covering the gnocchi in this dish – perfect for date night!
- 300 g fresh gnocchi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, sliced, deseeded if you like
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin ribbons with a peeler
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- zest 1 lemon
- 2 heaped tbsp mascarpone
- 50 g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- dressed mixed leaves, to serve
- Cook the gnocchi following pack instructions. Drain, reserving a ladle of the cooking water, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Cook chilli and zucchini for 3 mins until soft. Add spring onions, zest, mascarpone, half the Parmesan and cooking water. Mix until smooth, add gnocchi and heat through.
- Season, divide between 2 ovenproof dishes and scatter with the remaining Parmesan. Grill for 2-3 mins until bubbling and serve with the dressed mixed leaves.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||11.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||88.8 g|
|- Sugars||4.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.4 g|