This salsa is full of perky summer flavours. Want to make it ahead? It'll keep in the fridge for a couple of days, but bring it to room temp before serving it.
- 12- 18 lamb chops, depending on size
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- rosemary sprigs
FOR THE SALSA
- 290 g jar roasted red capsicum
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- generous handful mint
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Season the chops all over with salt and pepper. Make a slit between the bone and meat in each chop, then push a sliver of garlic and small sprig of rosemary into each.
- For the salsa, put the capsicum in a mini chopper or food processor with the garlic, chilli, mint and lemon. Blitz until finely chopped, but not puréed. Add the oil and blitz briefly to mix. Tip into a bowl and leave at room temperature until serving time.
- Grill or barbecue the chops for 5-7 mins each side until brown, then serve on a platter with the salsa (stir before serving).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||2.9 g|
|- Sugars||1.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.9 g|