On the table in 15 minutes, this dish is perfect for a romantic dinner for two! Want to make it gluten free? Remove the bread, or serve with GF bread.
- 400 g can lobster bisque
- 1 tbsp harissa
- zest and juice ½ lime
- 2 tbsp pure cream, plus a little extra for drizzling
- 8 large raw king prawns, peeled
- 6 scallops, roe removed
- 1 tbsp garlic butter
- small handful coriander, leaves picked
- ½ red chilli, thinly sliced
- toasted bread, to serve
- Heat the lobster bisque, harissa and lime juice In a small pan until bubbling. Add the cream, reduce the heat and keep warm while you cook the seafood.
- Season the prawns and scallops. Heat the garlic butter in a frying pan until starting to foam. Add the seafood and cook for 1 min on each side until the prawns are pink and the scallops are cooked and starting to brown, but still have a little bounce.
- To serve, pile the prawns and scallops into the centre of 2 shallow soup bowls, pour around the spicy bisque, scatter with a few coriander leaves, chilli slices, lime zest and a drizzle of cream. Serve with toasted bread.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||190.8 g|
|- Sugars||22.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||11.4 g|