These beef-packed Yorkies are a meatier twist on a British classic…
- 12 ready-made Yorkshire puddings
- 2 Tbsp each creamed horseradish cream
- 2 Tbsp each wholegrain mustard
- 2 Tbsp each creme fraiche (or sour cream)
- 12 slices pastrami
- ½ small pack chives, snipped (or 2 tbsp crispy onions from a tub)
- Cook your Yorkshire puddings following pack instructions. Meanwhile, mix the horseradish, mustard and crème fraîche or soured cream together.
- Fold a slice of pastrami into each pudding, top with a dollop of the mustardy cream, then scatter with chives or crispy onions and serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||9.0 g|
|- Sugars||1.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.2 g|