In a rush but still want a delicious-tasting dinner? With fresh basil, roasted cashews, broccoli, carrot and garlic, this beef noodle stir-fry is your answer!
- 600 g beef stir-fry strips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup oyster sauce
- ½ cup roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 200 g dried rice noodles
- Toss beef with half the oil in a bowl.
- Heat a large wok over high heat until very hot. Add beef in four batches. Stir-fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until browned, but not cooked through. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add onion, broccolini and carrots. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until almost tender.
- Return beef to wok with garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant. Add sauce and cashews. Stir-fry until hot. Stir in basil.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Serve with beef mixture.
Try adding 1 thinly sliced long red chilli with garlic for a spicy kick.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||5.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||53.9 g|
|- Sugars||3.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.3 g|