This marshmallow cake is just oozing with yumminess! Using a pre-made, unfilled sponge cake, this Mars Bar or Snickers Bar melting cake is a delicious mess!
- 450 g unfilled double sponge cake
- ½ cup raspberry conserve
- 2 cups pink and white marshmallows, halved
- 3 x 50 g Mars bar or Snickers Bar, chopped
- 1 ½ cups chocolate sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a tray with baking paper and place one sponge layer onto the tray. Spread with half the jam. Top with half the marshmallows and chocolate bar. Bake for 5 min.
- Top the remaining cake with jam, marshmallows and chocolate bars. Remove cake from the oven and top with the second layer. Return to the oven for a further 5–8 min. Serve drizzled with chocolate sauce.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||145.2 g|
|- Sugars||105.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|