Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
A fun, easy dessert to make with the kids for a special treat. It's just like the French dessert fave… but topped with marshmallows, and full of blueberries.
- 400 g tinned peaches in juice
- 1 cup (80g) marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cups (250g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornflour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Make the blueberry sauce. Place berries and sugar in a microwave-proof bowl, cover and cook on high for 10 minutes or bring to the boil in a saucepan on the stove. Mix lemon juice and cornflour to a paste and stir into hot berries. Cook until lightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract. Leave to cool.
- Preheat the oven grill.
- Place peaches and blueberry sauce in a 4-cup- capacity ovenproof dish or in 4 individual ramekins.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Position the dish 8-9cm from the heated element and grill for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are browned and melting.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||0.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||89.8 g|
|- Sugars||73.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.9 g|