Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
This is a meatloaf packed with Italian flavours. Delicious hot with mashed potato or cold in sandwiches served with chutney. Make ahead and have over the week!
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp currants, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 kg lean beef or lean pork mince
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a shallow roasting dish with baking paper. Combine all ingredients and press mixture firmly into a loaf tin (about 25cm x 11cm) to shape then unmould on to prepared tray.
- Brush meatloaf liberally with tomato sauce. Bake until juices run clear when loaf is pricked and it feels bouncy when pressed, about 1 hour.
Meatloaf will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||8.1 g|
|- Sugars||3.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.6 g|