Try a malty chocolate cheesecake for a crowd-pleasing, beautiful dessert experience.
- 200 g malted milk biscuits, crushed to crumbs
- 100 g salted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 600 g full-fat cream cheese (we used Philadelphia cream cheese)
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 300 g white chocolate, melted
- 200 g milk chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp malt or Horlicks
- 37 g packet white Maltesers or regular Maltesers
- Line base and sides of a deep, 22-23cm loose-bottomed round tin with baking parchment. Mix the biscuits, melted butter and 2 tbsp of the sugar, then press into base. Chill while you make the filling.
- Divide cream cheese and cream evenly between 2 bowls. Add the white chocolate to one, and the milk chocolate, malt and remaining 3 tbsp sugar to the other. Beat each with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Spread the milk chocolate mixture evenly in the tin. Wipe round the edge to give a smooth edge. Spoon the white chocolate mix over the top and gently smooth. Decorate with Maltesers and chill for at least 5 hrs until firm.
Nutritional Information: PER SERVING 782 kcals, protein 9g, carbs 53g, fat 60g, sat fat 33g, fibre 1g, sugar 46g, salt 1.01g
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||36.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||55.3 g|
|- Sugars||43.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.1 g|