Recipe by: © Copyright, Annabel Langbein Media
By buying ready-made crepes, you can simply re-heat them before topping with orange & Grand Marnier filling. Your scrumptious dessert will be ready in no time.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 -6 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 4 ready-made crepes
- 4 tbsp whipped cream or creme fraiche
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier, Drambuie or brandy
- Heat butter, sugar and vanilla in a heavy frypan until melted and sizzling. Add oranges and cook over high heat until mixture comes to a boil, about 1 minute.
- Heat crêpes in microwave for 30 seconds if they have been chilled and place on 4 serving plates.
- Divide fruit and sauce between crêpes. Top with cream and fold into 4. Spoon over any pan juices.
- Heat liqueur in microwave for 20 seconds or in a small pot until hot, about 1 minute. Spoon a little hot liqueur over hot crêpes and carefully light. Serve immediately.
Make a big batch of crepes, layer with greaseproof paper and store in the freezer for quick assembly. Or buy ready-made crepes and keep in the freezer.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||46.1 g|
|- Sugars||21.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||7.6 g|