For a light, yet delicious dinner, try this fast steamed ginger fish, with broccolini, sweet chilli sauce, dried egg noodles, and shredded carrot & zucchini.
- 4 x 150 g skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 green spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 220 g dried egg noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 carrot, peeled, shredded
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Place four 30cm-long sheets of foil on a bench. Place fish in the centre. Top evenly with ginger, sweet chilli sauce and onions. Bring long sides of foil up to meet in the centre and fold over edges. Fold in ends to seal parcels. Place seam-side up on a large oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a wok over a high heat until very hot. Add broccolini. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until almost tender. Add carrot, zucchini and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add noodles and soy sauce. Stir-fry until hot.
- Serve noodles topped with fish and any cooking juices.
Cut large stems of broccolini in half lengthways and add 1 tbsp water to wok when stir-frying.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||55.1 g|
|- Sugars||14.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||4.9 g|