Prepped in 10 minutes, these chicken drumsticks are given a sweet edge thanks to honey. Pop them into the oven, and in 50 minutes, they're ready to serve.
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary, plus extra to garnish
- finely grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- mashed sweet potato, to serve
- steamed fresh green beans, to serve
- Combine butter in a small pan with honey, dried rosemary and lemon. Stir over low heat until combined.
- Pour over chicken drumsticks and bake at 210°C (190°C fan forced) for 50 min, basting often. Serve with mashed sweet potato and beans. Garnish with rosemary.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.6 g|
|- Sugars||13.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.9 g|