A fast, light and delicious gluten-free weeknight dinner. Seasoned with a herb and chilli rub, white fish fillets are baked to develop a crispy topping.
- ⅔ cup finely chopped fresh herbs
- 1 finely chopped fresh long red chilli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 4 firm white fish fillets
- 750 g potatoes
- ¼ cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- steamed snow peas, to serve
- steamed zucchini, to serve
- Combine herbs, chilli and olive oil in a bowl. Season with pepper. Rub herb mixture over fish fillets. Place onto a lined baking tray and bake at 180°C (160°C fan forced) for 10-15 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes until tender. Quarter potatoes and toss with yoghurt, season to taste. Serve fish with potatoes and steamed green vegetables.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||3.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||25.3 g|
|- Sugars||3.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.5 g|