The great thing about these steaks is that you can pop them into the oven, and forget about them as they cook away! They also come with a great dijon dressing.
- 4 x 150 g beef sirloin steaks
- 800 g sweet potato, cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g green beans, trimmed
- 300 g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Toss potato with oil. Place in a single layer on an oiled oven tray.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 25 minutes, or until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Whisk all ingredients in a jug until combined. Stir in a little water to thin out, if necessary.
- Heat a lightly oiled, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Boil or microwave beans, peas and zucchini, separately, until just tender.
- Serve beef with potato, green vegetables and dressing. Sprinkle over nuts.
You can use low-fat mayonnaise in the dressing.
Try toasting walnuts for extra flavour.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||9.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||33.4 g|
|- Sugars||13.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.2 g|