This no-bake cheesecake recipe will be a favourite amongst coffee lovers. With a coffee-infused cream cheese filling and an almond biscotti base, it's heavenly!
- 150 g packet almond biscotti
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- whipped cream, to decorate
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- 3 tsp gelatine powder
- ¼ cup water
- 250 g block low fat cream cheese
- ¾ cup icing sugar mixture
- 250 g tub mascarpone
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbsp coffee liqueur
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 300 ml tub thickened cream
- Invert base of a 20cm springform pan. Grease and line base and side of pan with baking paper.
- Process biscotti in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over water in a small, heatproof jug. Sit jug in a small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine is dissolved. Remove. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl of an electric mixer until smooth. Add mascarpone, vanilla and combined liqueur and coffee. Beat until just combined. Beat in gelatine mixture.
- Beat cream in a small bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into pan. Smooth over top. Refrigerate, covered, overnight, or until set.
- To decorate, spoon dollops of extra whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Dust with sifted cocoa.
Cheesecake can be made up to three days ahead. Decorate before serving.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||21.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||28.0 g|
|- Sugars||19.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.2 g|