This hearty dish is full of tasty goodness. With tofu, chilli flakes, fresh bok choy and brown rice, it's a tasty dinner that's also low in saturated fat.
- 200 g tub firm tofu
- 2 tsp lightly dried chilli flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cm piece ginger, grated
- 3 bunches (1 bundle) baby bok choy, leaves separated and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice wine
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 green spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Cut tofu into 2cm pieces. Heat a wok over a mediumhigh heat with 1 tablespoon peanut oil. Add the tofu and cook for 3-4 min or until lightly browned. Add the chilli, garlic and ginger and cook for 2 min.
- Increase heat and add the bok choy. Stir fry for 2-3 min. Add the soy sauce, rice wine and sesame oil with the spring/green onions and sesame seeds. Toss to combine. Serve with portions of brown rice. Garnish with coriander sprigs and extra chilli flakes if desired.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.6 g|
|- Sugars||1.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|