When you don't want to be spending ages working on dessert after dinner, prep it beforehand with this jelly and lamington dessert, prepped during the day.
- 85 g packet flavoured jelly crystals
- 6 lamington cake fingers, chopped
- 300 g custard
- aerosol whipped cream, to serve
- 1 canned peach slices in juice or fresh fruit of choice, to serve
- pistachio kernels, to garnish
- shredded coconut, toasted, to garnish
- hundreds and thousands, to garnish (optional)
- Prepare an 85g packet of jelly according to packet instructions and chill.
- Divide between 6 dessert glasses. Top with chopped lamington pieces, thick custard and dollop cream. Add canned or fresh fruit pieces. Garnish with toasted pistachios and coconut flakes, or 100s & 1000s for the kids.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||1.4 g|
|Total carbohydrates||44.0 g|
|- Sugars||39.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.3 g|