This one-pot meal is hearty, wholesome and easy to clean-up afterwards! Best served with a side of naan bread, lamb becomes tender with flavoursome korma sauce.
- 700 g diced lamb
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup korma curry paste
- 1 ½ cups beef stock
- 500 g small sweet potatoes, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 270 ml can coconut cream
- fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- naan bread, to serve
- Toss lamb with pastes, onion and oil in a large bowl.
- Heat a flameproof casserole dish (16 cup-capacity) over a medium to high heat. Add lamb and onion in two batches. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 4 minutes, or until lamb is browned. Return all lamb and onion to pan.
- Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, until fragrant. Stir in stock, sweet potatoes, chickpeas and cream. Bring to boil. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover. Simmer korma for a further 10 minutes, or until lamb and potatoes are tender and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve with coriander and naan bread.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||84.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50.1 g|
|- Sugars||12.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.7 g|