Salmon fillets, broccoli, asparagus and carrots are coated in a teriyaki sauce before being grilled. And the result is a deliciously simple weeknight meal.
- 2 large carrots, cut into thick batons
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways diagonally
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved crossways
- 4 x 150 g boneless skinless salmon fillets
- cooked thin rice noodles, to serve
- sliced green spring onions, to garnish
- ½ cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a small heatproof jug.
- Toss carrots and asparagus with 1 tbsp of the oil on a large oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for 10 minutes. Remove tray from oven.
- Toss broccolini with remaining oil. Add to tray with carrots and asparagus. Toss gently to combine.
- Coat salmon with 2 tbsp of the sauce. Place over vegetables.
- Return tray to same very hot oven (220C). Cook for about 8 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender.
- Heat remaining sauce in microwave on High for about 40 seconds until hot.
- Serve salmon and vegetables with noodles. Drizzle over remaining sauce. Garnish with spring onions.
Salmon is best cooked to medium to avoid it becoming dry.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||13.8 g|
|- Sugars||10.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|