For a great vegetarian breakfast option, this wrap is ideal! With smashed avo, four beans mix, grated cheese and coriander, it's filling and delicious.
- 125 g canned four bean mix, rinsed and drained
- 1 small green shallot, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- black pepper, to season
- 1 x 50 g egg
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- 30 g avocado, mashed until smooth
- 1 x Wattle Valley Soft Lite white wrap or gluten-free wrap
- 1 tbsp grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- Combine beans, shallot and coriander leaves in a small bowl. Season with pepper and toss well to combine.
- Whisk egg, milk and pepper in a small bowl. Heat oil in a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring, for 30-60 seconds or until egg is just set.
- Spread avocado over half of the wrap. Top with scrambled egg. Sprinkle over bean mixture and cheese. Roll up and serve.
If you prefer, you can replace the four-bean mix with red kidney beans and swap out the coriander with parsley.
PER SERVE 1517kJ, protein 20g, total fat 15g (sat. fat 5g), carbs 33g, fibre 7g, sodium 521g • Carb exchanges 2¼ • GI estimate low • Gluten-free option
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.1 g|
|Total carbohydrates||24.7 g|
|- Sugars||3.3 g|
|Dietary fibre||9.0 g|