Recipe by: Create Bake Make
Create Bake Make gives the beloved banana bread a nutty spin with added peanut butter! This freezer-friendly loaf will surprise & delight tea-time guests…
- 1 ⅔ cups self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 100 g crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 medium -sized bananas, mashed
- Preheat your oven to 160°C and lightly grease a 20cm x 10cm loaf tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, add self-raising flour, caster sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Make a well in the centre. Add eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract and mashed banana to the well and mix together until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 1 hour or until the banana bread is cooked through. Every oven is different, so test by inserting a skewer into the centre of the loaf – the skewer should come out with no batter on it.
You can substitute crunchy peanut butter for smooth if preferred.
This peanut butter banana bread is freezer-friendly.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||10.9 g|
|Total carbohydrates||33.1 g|
|- Sugars||15.1 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.1 g|