Whether it's a light lunch or beautiful dinner side, this roasted capsicum and broccoli quinoa recipe will be an unexpected hit at your next dinner party.
- 1 cup tri colour quinoa blend, rinsed (180g)
- 500 g broccoli, trimmed into large florets
- 1 cup chopped, canned fire-roasted capsicum strips (190g)
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60 g baby rocket leaves
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook quinoa according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, boil or microwave broccoli until just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Combine with capsicum, tomatoes, rocket and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide quinoa among serving plates. Top with broccoli mixture.
- Drizzle over combined oil and vinegar. Top with feta and almonds.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||6.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||36.8 g|
|- Sugars||8.9 g|
|Dietary fibre||8.6 g|