These delicious pork noodles are perfect for a weeknight dinner, ready in less than 20 mins!
- 200 g packet dried Pad Thai noodles
- 500 g pork stir-fry strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved lengthways, sliced diagonally
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- 200 g satay stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- chopped roasted peanuts to serve
- lime cut into wedges, to serve
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Toss pork in half the oil in a bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add pork in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and just cooked. Remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add carrots and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Return pork with sauces and noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute, or until hot.
- Sprinkle peanuts over stir-fry. Serve with lime wedges.
If you prefer, microwave carrots in a microwave-safe container (with a lid) on High for 1 minute. Drain then stir-fry with snow peas for 1 minute.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.7 g|
|Total carbohydrates||46.7 g|
|- Sugars||3.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.5 g|