This delicious fudge recipe combines two of our favourite things: liquorice and chocolate fudge. The fudge is melt-in-your-mouth while liquorice adds a chewy texture. Yum.
- 400 g dark chocolate block
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 300 g strawberry liquorice lace, chopped
- Place 400g dark chocolate in a pan with 395g can sweetened condensed milk. Stir over a low heat for 6-8 min or until well combined.
- Pour into a lined 20cm square cake pan. Cool slightly and press 300g bag of chopped strawberry licorice twists into the surface. Chill until set and cut into squares to serve.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.2 g|
|Total carbohydrates||54.9 g|
|- Sugars||44.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.2 g|