These delicious steaks have the fruity flavour of marmalade. Best of all, they can be ready to eat in just 16 minutes. Perfect mid-week dinner!
- 8 x 100 pork sirloin steaks
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup breakfast marmalade
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- potato mash and steamed broccolini to serve
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add pork. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Add combined juice, marmalade, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger to same pan. Bring to boil. Gently boil for about 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Return pork to pan. Turn to coat in sauce. Remove from heat.
- Serve with mash and broccolini.
Ready to heat and serve potato mash is available in the fruit and vegetable section of major supermarkets
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.6 g|
|Total carbohydrates||17.8 g|
|- Sugars||15.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.3 g|