Toss some ingredients into a mug and simply microwave for a delicious mug cake dessert! A warming cup for winter.
- butter, melted, for greasing
- ¼ cup raspberry conserve
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- thick vanilla custard, to serve
- Lightly grease four microwave-safe mugs (11⁄2- cup capacity) with butter. Spoon 2 heaped tsps of jam into each one.
- Whisk butter, milk and eggs in a large bowl. Add sugar. Sift over flour. Stir until combined. Fold in frozen raspberries. Divide evenly among prepared mugs.
- Place mugs around the outside of the turntable in the microwave oven. Microwave, uncovered, on Medium for 9 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Remove cups from microwave. Stand for about 1 minute before serving with custard.
We used a 1200W microwave oven. Make sure the mugs used are microwave-safe. To cook one mug cake, microwave on Medium for about 3 minutes.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||14.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||86.7 g|
|- Sugars||60.4 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.9 g|