These frozen yoghurt pops are delish in any season. Meet your fruit intake by mixing yummy banana, raspberry and mango with the creaminess of Greek yoghurt.
- 500 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 large ripe banana
- 220 g honey
- 150 g frozen finely diced mango
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- Put 1⁄2 each of yoghurt, banana and honey, and all mango in blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Rinse blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cut pieces from a milk or juice carton to fit down the centres of four gelato cups. Pour mango and raspberry mixtures into opposite sides of dividers at the same
time, then remove dividers and put cups in the freezer for 20 – 30 minutes or until almost firm.
- Insert a paddle-pop stick in centre of each pop and freeze until firm. Serve. Keep in the freezer for up to 6 months.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||67.3 g|
|- Sugars||65.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.8 g|