Vegetarians no longer have to miss out on a delicious, creamy curry. Packed with vegies and full of flavour, you'll come back to this again and again.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup korma curry paste
- 400 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup light cooking cream
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen peas
- fresh coriander to garnish
- steamed rice to serve
- Heat oil in a stockpot. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until soft. Add paste. Cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Add cauliflower, capsicum and stock. Bring to boil. Simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, or until cauliflower is almost tender
- Stir in cream, zucchini, tomatoes and peas. Simmer, uncovered, for a further 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with rice.
For a non vegetarian dish, add 400g chopped chicken thigh fillets or beef stir-fry strips after onion is cooked. Cook chicken or beef for about 5 minutes, or until browned.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||4.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||37.5 g|
|- Sugars||10.8 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.8 g|