Lemon caper butter really adds some extra zest and "oomph!" to this delish fish dish. The best thing about it is that it's ready in under 25 mins! Perfect!
- 4 x 200 g white fish fillets, boneless
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 400 g can canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp French dressing
Lemon caper butter
- 75 g butter, chopped
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp drained baby capers
- Toss fish with oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Heat an oiled, large, frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add fish. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make lemon caper butter. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir until butter is melted. Season.
- Combine onion, chickpeas, tomatoes and spinach in a large bowl. Add dressing. Toss well.
- Divide salad and fish among plates. Spoon lemon caper butter over fish.
Lemon caper butter is delicious served over grilled vegetables, chicken or lamb cutlets
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||12.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.3 g|
|- Sugars||4.2 g|
|Dietary fibre||5.8 g|