What's better than a chocolate cookie? A GIANT cookie with some nutty extras! This cookie's sure to be a crowd pleaser. You can always just keep it for yourself…
- 200 g unsalted butter, melted
- 100 g white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 egg
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200 g dark baking chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced (200°C conventional). Line 2 oven trays with baking paper. Combine butter, white chocolate, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in egg until combined. Add flour and bicarb then mix until combined. Add ½ of the dark chocolate and ½ of the macadamias. Mix until combined.
- Divide dough in 2 and shape each portion into a disc. Put on prepared trays, pushing down until 1cm thick. Top with remaining dark chocolate and macadamias, pressing in to secure.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm to touch and golden around edges. Cool on trays. To serve, break into pieces.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||8.8 g|
|Total carbohydrates||27.0 g|
|- Sugars||17.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||1.5 g|