You're sure to love this succulent lamb dish – it's perfect for a weeknight meal.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- 8 x 100 g lamb leg chops
- 750 g pumpkin and cous cous salad
- 60 fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup mint
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- lemon cut into wedges, to serve
- Combine oil and seasoning in a large bowl. Add lamb. Toss well to coat.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place salad in a microwave-proof bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until warm. Stir in spinach and mint.
- Serve lamb with warm salad, yoghurt and lemon.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||15.0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||14.2 g|
|- Sugars||7.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.4 g|