This pudding from Foodiful fave Create Bake Make is indulgent without being too rich – meaning you can easily go back for seconds and the kids will love it, too!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 1 ¼ cups frozen raspberries
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 100 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and lightly grease a 22cm round baking dish. Make sure your baking dish has sides at least 6cm high.
- Place the self-raising flour, caster sugar and white chocolate into a large bowl.
- In a jug, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla extract and cooled, melted butter, then add to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Add the frozen raspberries and gently fold them through the pudding mixture. Transfer the mixture to your prepared baking dish.
- To make the sauce, place the caster sugar and cornflour into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the white chocolate squares and milk into a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over a low heat until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients are combined. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Gently pour the sauce over the top of the pudding, it’s a good idea to pour the sauce over the back of a spoon to help prevent it from ‘making holes’ in the pudding mixture.
- Place the pudding into the oven to bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top of the pudding is golden. Once the pudding has cooked, stand for 5 minutes before serving.
● Place your pudding onto an oven tray to help you move it in and out of the oven easily.
● To help stop the raspberries sinking to the bottom of your pudding, you can lightly coat them in flour first (you can use either plain or self-raising).
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||13.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||84.9 g|
|- Sugars||68.6 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.0 g|