This 5-ingredient wonder is ready in under 20 minutes, making it the absolute PERFECT answer to a weeknight dinner. Best of all, you can take leftovers to work. Brilliant!
- 200 g packet vermicelli noodles
- 500 g chicken mince
- 2 large carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1 bunch baby bok choy (300g), trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 x 200 g sachets pad Thai sauce
- Prepare noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Cut shorter using kitchen scissors.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a large, non-stick wok over a high heat. Add chicken. Stir-fry, breaking up mince for about 5 minutes, or until changed in colour.
- Add carrots and bok choy to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles and sauce. Stir-fry until sauce is boiling and mixture is hot. Season with salt. Serve.
Pork or beef mince can be used in this recipe. Rinse bok choy under cold water and drain well before slicing.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||2.3 g|
|Total carbohydrates||46.4 g|
|- Sugars||16.7 g|
|Dietary fibre||3.1 g|