These easy, breezy, cheesy frittatas will be your new go-to for snacks, light lunches and entrées.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 350 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1 cm slices
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 100 g soft feta, crumbled
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup pure cream
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded tasty cheese
- mixed leaf salad
- Line a 6-hole Texas muffin pan (3/4-cup capacity) with muffin wraps
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over a medium heat. Add potato, onion and rosemary. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until soft. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in peas. Cool slightly.
- Stir feta into potato mixture. Divide evenly among prepared pan holes.
- Whisk eggs, cream and flour in a jug until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Slowly pour over filling. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, or until set
- Serve frittatas with mixed salad leaves.
Pour egg mixture slowly over filling so it absorbs without over-flowing. Try replacing peas with a frozen carrot, peas
and corn mix.
This recipe is…
Please note, nutritional information is approximate and based on the uncooked ingredients.
|- Saturated fat||14.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||18.9 g|
|- Sugars||4.0 g|
|Dietary fibre||2.7 g|